1) Take in mind you're ordering a completely hand sewn item. I don't use any type of machine and I don't receive help from anybody. I'm not a mass producing company either.
2) Any and all crafts commissioned is one of a kind. That means you don't have something millions of people have. You have something unique and made with love. Even if I make 2 or 3 plushes of the same character they're different from the others.
3) Every plush I make will have my personal tag attached to them. These tags have my logo, the year when the item was made and the link to my page.
4) My work is meant to be as collectable/display items, they're not meant for play or for children. You can play with them but softly.
5) I don't work for free. This means no requests and/or art trades.
1) I reserve my right of not accepting your order. It can be because I don't trust you, because you have a bad attitude or simply because I cannot make your order.
2) Payments are via Paypal only, because is safer and faster for both parts.
3) When you commit to order, I will ask for half of the price first (non-refundable if you don't want the plush anymore later on) and second half when I finish. You can also pay the complete total in just one payment, and as soon as I finish I ship it out. Your choice.
4) My Shipping days usually are Fridays or Saturdays. I might ship it out sooner or a day or two later, depending on if something happens. All packages will have tracking number.
5) I try to work on my orders as fast as I can. Remember I have a life too, I study in the university and I also have a family, they also need my attention. Please don't try to send me messages to make me hurry up. Trust me, I wont hurry up more than what I already do.
HOW TO ORDER/GET A PRICE QUOTE
1) Send me a private note with pictures of the character you want and the size desired for the finished product (I do a max. of 12 inches). Please send pictures of all the angles of the character (front, back, sides) so I don't leave any detail behind.
2) When I give you your price quote and all the information let me know if you would like to confirm the order or not. I wont bite you if you say "I wont confirm".
Do you need a new sleeping pal? Or maybe a cute and unique gift? Look no further! Sock Monkey will make your day a better one, every time you take it in your arms. He is big enough to give a hug and fun enough to pose around! Completely handmade, first and only one made.
Materials: New long socks.
Measurements: Around 19" inches tall from the bottom of his feet to top of his head, and around 6" inches width from ear to ear.