1) When you're ordering something, you're ordering a completely HANDMADE artisan craft from only one artist working on it. This means: I don't use any type of machine, I don't receive help from others, I'm not a mass producing company.
2) Any and all crafts commissioned is one of a kind. That means you don't have something millions of people have. You have something unique and made with love. Even if I make 2 or 3 plushes of the same character they're different from the others.
3) All my items will have my tag attached to them. They have my logo, the year when the item was made and the link to my page.
4) My plushes are more of a collectable item than a toy, remember they're not meant to play with them nor they're good for children or baby's. They're meant to be part of a collection. You can play with them but softly.
5) Don't expect me to work for $5 dollars. I'm an artist, not a toy company that gets everything for cheap. I buy my own materials, I make my own patterns, I cut the parts, I sew everything by hand etc.. That takes a LOT of time, more than what you might think.
1) I reserve my right of not accepting your order. It can be because I don't trust you, because you have a bad attitude or simply because I cannot make your order.
2) Payments are via Paypal only, 'cause is safer and faster for both parts.
3) If you commit to commission me you will have to pay half of the price first (non-refundable if you don't want the plush anymore later on) and half when I finish OR the complete total in just one payment and as soon as I finish I ship it out (this way is cheaper with the paypal fees).
4) My Shipping days are Fridays or Saturdays. I might ship it out sooner or a day or two later. Sometimes I have other things to do and might inflict with the shipping, but it wont take that long.
5) I try to work on my orders as fast as I can. Remember I have a life, I study in the university which is not easy (sometimes I even have projects and exams everyday of the week) and also a family. Please don't try to send me a lot of messages to make me hurry up. Trust me, I wont hurry up more than what I already do.
If you need the plush in a deadline (if you need it in a week for example) I will charge you more. Why? Because I will stay awake at least 3:00 am in the morning working on it, it'll take more effort to make it on time, stress and you will probably take a position on list of another client who is before you. If you want it in a hurry you will have to pay for it.
HOW TO ORDER/GET A PRICE QUOTE
1) Send me a private note with pictures of the character you want and the size desired for the finished product (I do a max. of 12 inches). Please send pictures of all the angles of the character (front, back, sides) so I don't leave any detail behind.
2) When I give you your price quote and all the information let me know if you would like to confirm the order or not. I wont bite you if you say "I wont confirm".
For those who would like to use this banner made by Shendijiro:
-This is a hand sewn plush of the character named Chica, from the video game called Five Nights At Freddy's. No machine was used to make this plush.
-The plush is in new condition.
-Around 12 inches tall, from feet to top of the hairs in the head.
-Fabrics used: Minky, fleece. Soft and durable.
-Eyes and message on the baby bib were printed on fabric paper and glued on with crafts glue.
-This plush is not a toy; for display, decoration or collection purposes. Light play and cuddles are ok. Not recommended for children.
-Baby bib can be removed, it can be re-attached with the velcro.
-Cup Cake perler bead is a bonus. It can be used as a decoration in the wall or anywhere you want.
-Artist tush tag is located in the tail.
Bidding on ebay here: www.ebay.com/itm/Five-Nights-A…? Bidding starts at $0.99 cents